Posted Aug 20th (2021) @ 12:54:10 PM #1
jonjon1
jonjon1 User
jonjon1

What is going on with infinite sweeps, I have been doing them for years and now it says to upgrade my account, but nothing will let me upgrade! I need help!

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Aug 25th (2021) @ 3:06:32 PM #2
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User

Hi JonJon1,

I'm sorry this is happening! Let me explain why this is happening.

The IP address you are coming to the website from is a public proxy server from the Amazon Cloud Network and we have massive abuse from all of these IP address's, in the 10's of thousands.

If there is a static IP address you have, I may be able to poke a hole in the security for you.

Nothing has changed on our end for the ip ranges and detection for at least 1 full year. If you are now receiving this, have you changed something with your browser configurations?

Also, you say that it doesn't let you upgrade. Are you receiving any type of error or anything? Are you being redirected to Paypal properly?

Please let me know and I will investigate right away.

Posted Aug 25th (2021) @ 3:11:51 PM #3
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User

P.S. If you were not aware of this, it could be the reason why you are not winning too often (looking as your past comments).

Like us, sponsors of campaigns are most likely being slammed with these proxy server requests and disqualify submissions on those IP addresses. It's up to each sponsor or platform how they handle these I guess...

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop