Posted Dec 1st (2021) @ 1:04:39 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Riddle's Jewelry - Holiday Giveaway 12/20/2023
Riddle's JewelryHoliday Giveaway

Click here to enter

Riddles Jewelry, your local jewelry store with Men's and Women's Watches, Diamond Engagement & Wedding Rings, Necklaces, Earrings and more is giving away weekly diamond carat necklaces through Christmas!

Sign up and get ready to make your special occasions sparkling with a pair of 3 ct. tw. Lab-Grown Diamond Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold worth over $5,000!

Enter now and be sure to get your extra entries by following on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Sharing with friends!

Happy Holidays!

ELIGIBILITY: Open to all humans age 21 or older at time of entry. Residents of Taiwan, South Korea, Portugal, Italy, Austria, China, Russia, Hong Kong, Greece, France, Japan, Spain, and Czech Republic are not eligible to enter or win.

GRAND PRIZE: 3 ct. tw. Lab-Grown Diamond Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold.

Approximate Retail Value: $5,714 retail

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Nov 8th (2022) @ 2:14:19 PM #2
Dana Perdue
Dana Perdue User

I'd like to win

Posted Nov 12th (2022) @ 6:42:07 PM #3
Awinner
Awinner User

Multiple ways to enter via social media once you fill out the form... this reduces odds of winning.

Posted Dec 17th (2023) @ 6:20:03 PM #4
Kellie R Densmore
Kellie R Densmore User

I had to have my wedding ring cut off due to edema. Unfortunately,  I have Stage IV Metastatic Breast Cancer.  I guess the Gold (stoned sold as well) went to good use to pay down medical bills.  Sadly, neither son will inherit my ring when I succumb to this awful disease.  Thanks for the opportunity.  MERRY CHRISTMAS  Good luck to all  Kellie

Posted Dec 21st (2023) @ 10:21:29 AM #5
Foxxy99
Foxxy99 User

My house burned down last year on December 27. I lost everything I owned. I need new stuff.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop