Posted Feb 21st (2023) @ 2:14:32 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Your Daily Bible Quote - $10,000 Holy Land Trip Giveaway 2/1/2024
Your Daily Bible Quote$10,000 Holy Land Trip Giveaway

Click here to enter

Your Daily Bible Quote is giving away a $10,000 trip to the Holy Land!

This all-inclusive trip for 2 will bring you unforgettable lifetime memories - including a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, a visit to the Mount of Beatitudes, a chance to explore Jerusalem and so much more.

If you're the winner, you won't have to worry about a thing. The prize includes all accommodations, ground transportation and food.

Enter to win up to one time daily through February 1st, 2024 and get ready to visit the Holy Land and walk in Jesus' footsteps.

ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa living in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa who are eighteen years of age or older.

GRAND PRIZE: The Prize Winner for the Promotion will receive Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) by check or other form chosen by Company in its discretion, within thirty days of return of the completed and valid Affidavit, together with all other documentation and verifications reasonably requested by Company.

There is a maximum of one Prize available during the Promotion Period.

The odds of winning the Prize are based on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Feb 22nd (2023) @ 6:55:41 PM #2
antostal
antostal User

Got an error message saying the giveaway is not available in my region. However I checked the terms and it is open to USA which is where I am.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop