Posted Feb 28th (2024) @ 8:05:20 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
TYTUS Grills - Timberwolves City Edition Grill Giveaway 5/31/2024
TYTUS GrillsTimberwolves City Edition Grill Giveaway

Click here to enter

Ready to celebrate with TYTUS Grills?

Enter to win a TYTUS Grills 2023-24 Timberwolves City Edition grill for your backyard.

Just fill out the official entry form by May 31st and share with friends to earn bonus entries.

This prize includes shipping directly to the winner's address and a TYTUS Island Grill Cover to complete the new grilling setup.

ELIGIBILITY: Open only to living individuals who are legal residents of the fifty states of the United States and the District of Columbia during the Promotion Period and who are at least 18 years of age or older (except residents of Alabama and Nebraska who must be 19 years of age or older, and residents of Mississippi who must be 21 years of age or older) as of the commencement of the Promotion Period. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND OUTSIDE THE USA, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.

GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive one TYTUS Fresno Island Grill and TYTUS Island Grill Cover.

The Prize may not be exchanged, sold, or redeemed for cash. Representatives of Sponsor will arrange to ship the Prize to the winner after the Prize Winner has been announced, and the Prize Winner shall ensure that his/her residence is accessible for the delivery to a physical address of such Prize based on a confirmed date between Sponsor and each Prize Winner.

One or more winners (determined solely at the Sponsor's discretion) will be selected after the Promotion Period in a random drawing by Sponsor. Entries included in the random drawing will be selected from among all eligible entries through the dates of the Promotion Period.

The odds of winning depends upon the number of entries. The Promotion will be promoted on the internet and available to all eligible participants in the U.S.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Mar 1st (2024) @ 8:52:19 PM #2
Pamela Gannon
Pamela Gannon User

doesn't appear to be DAILY, since I only have one entry! PLEASE CONFIRM!

Posted Mar 9th (2024) @ 4:13:09 PM #3
Alice Morris
Alice Morris User

It has been taking my daily entries but today it said I have 2 only, not sure what is going on

Posted Mar 23rd (2024) @ 6:47:19 PM #4
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User

Sorry I missed that! Good luck!!!

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop