Posted Mar 4th (2024) @ 10:57:59 AM #1
clwhippl4
clwhippl4 User
The smaller sweekstake

Yes it's true you can win more often but you may put so much time in trying to get the prize. It's so fun to win. Then 3 months later still no prize. You feel like a jerk reaching out b/c after all it's a gift. Isn't there sort of a contract: I give you my contact info. in exchange for a chance at the prize. What if they don't full fill their end of the agreement?

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Mar 4th (2024) @ 8:12:15 PM #2
clwhippl4
clwhippl4 User

I'm staring to think the UMass sustainabiliy sweepstakes is a phishing scam. Why they would bother to make plastic gift cards mail them and make you think u can pay the small shipping charge just to get cc#?

Posted Mar 4th (2024) @ 8:25:33 PM #3
clwhippl4
clwhippl4 User

Does Infinite weepstakes vet these giveaways at all.I also won a t-shirt from Santa Clara fairground but the promised contact info to get it is 3 months late just like the Umass giftcard and project repat quilt be wary of entering anything in round up

Posted Mar 22nd (2024) @ 8:28:53 PM #4
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User

It sure is! I check every single sweepstakes that I add to the website! I try my best for the sweepstakes roundup, but many times the rules are unclear. I don't enter the giveaways because it's against the rules and so I need you guys to comment or hit the report button if something is wrong. Happy winning!

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop