Posted Mar 19th (2024) @ 7:14:32 AM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Parker McCollum - March Madness Sweepstakes 3/21/2024
Parker McCollumMarch Madness Sweepstakes

Click here to enter

Parker McCollum is giving away tickets to his Red Rocks show this August!

Enter now to WIN a pair of tickets to the show with a $750 travel gift card and a $350 Hotels.com gift card for travel + accommodations.

You could also WIN a signed Parker McCollum Never Enough vinyl, $25 Raising Cane's gift cards or a pair of tickets to a mutually agreeable Parker McCollum x Emporium Presents headline show.

Good luck! Enter by March 21st for your shot at winning big.

ELIGIBILITY: Participation open only to legal residents of the United States of America who are eighteen years of age or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the United States, and where prohibited by law.

GRAND PRIZE: One Grand Prize winner will be selected to receive two tickets to Parker's concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre (Morrison, Colorado) currently scheduled for August 25, 2024; a Seven Hundred Fifty Dollars ($750.00) airfare gift card; and a Three Hundred Fifty Dollars ($350.00) hotel gift card (prize valued at $1,250).

TEN WINNERS: In addition to the Grand Prize, ten different entries will be selected for one vinyl album featuring and autographed by Parker ($30 value)

FIFTEEN WINNERS: fifteen entries will be selected to receive a Twenty Five Dollar ($25) gift card to Raising Cane's

FIVE WINNERS: five entries will be selected to receive two tickets to a selected Emporium Presents Parker McCollum event on a to be determined date and location (each ticket/prize valued at $46.95).

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Mar 21st (2024) @ 11:37:02 PM #2
Dino Joe Gallegos
Dino Joe Gallegos User

How do I check my bracket status?

Posted Mar 22nd (2024) @ 8:29:15 AM #3
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User

Hi Dino, which sweepstakes are you trying to check your bracket status on? I find the easiest way is to usually look for a link to Facebook on the brackets page. They usually respond pretty fast!

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop