Posted Mar 21st (2024) @ 5:44:06 AM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
EverBank - Draft Day Experience Sweepstakes 4/12/2024
EverBankDraft Day Experience Sweepstakes

Click here to enter

The Everbank Draft Day Sweepstakes Returns!

Don't miss your shot at winning an unforgettable trip for two to witness the excitement of the first round of Draft Day in Philadelphia.

This Epic EverBank Draft Day Experience includes airfare for out-of-town travelers, three nights of hotel accommodations and a pair of tickets to Draft Day on April 25th.

Good luck! Play DAILY through April 12, 2024 for more opportunities to score this trip to the Motor City!

ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years or older at the time of entry.

GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two to Detroit, Michigan to attend the 2024 NFL Draft. Trip package includes:

• Round trip, coach-class air transportation for two from a major airport near winner's home (determined by EverBank in its sole discretion) to Detroit, Michigan
  • Three nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by EverBank in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy)
  • Ground transportation to and from airport and hotel and to and from hotel to the 2024 NFL Draft venue
  • Two tickets to the 2024 NFL Draft on April 25, 2024

The Approximate Retail Value of the Sweepstakes Prize is $10,000.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Mar 21st (2024) @ 10:40:19 AM #2
WILHELMENIA Mclaurin
WILHELMENIA Mclaurin User

I would love to go to this and take my mom

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop