Posted Mar 22nd (2024) @ 5:56:08 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Dos Equis - College Basketball Prop Bets Sweepstakes 4/8/2024
Dos EquisCollege Basketball Prop Bets Sweepstakes

Click here to enter

You make the picks and Dos Equis will take care of the rest.

Submit your predictions before each game day to climb the leaderboard to the top and win a trip to the 2025 Championship!

This grand prize trip for two includes round-trip flights, hotel accommodations and a $1,000 Stubhub gift card to purchase tickets to a game.

Good luck! Register or log in now using the official entry form to get started.

ELIGIBILITY: Open ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. PROMOTION IS GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES.

GRAND PRIZE: The grand prize consists of a trip for two people (winner and one guest age 21 or older) to San Antonio, TX and includes:

• round trip coach airfare for two people to San Antonio, TX (scheduled for Friday, 4/4/2025* - Tuesday, 4/8/2025) from the nearest airport as designated by Sponsor to the winners residence
  • hotel accommodations for two peopleone room, double occupancyfor four nights (scheduled for 4/4/2025 - 4/8/2025)
  • one $1,000 Stubhub.com gift card

Gift card subject to the terms and conditions of the Stubhub.com gift card company policy. Sponsor makes no representation as to the availability of tickets to any particular game or seat locations. Tickets to any and all games and seat locations are based upon availability.

Total ARV of grand prize award: $4,000

The potential grand prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about 4/10/2024 to select one potential grand prize winner from among all eligible entries received.

Odds of winning the grand prize are dependent on the number of eligible entries received.

Note: No part of any prize includes any alcoholic beverages.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Mar 23rd (2024) @ 7:51:13 AM #2
bluzpower
bluzpower User

Anyone else having trouble entering? It won’t let me put in my birthday

Posted Mar 23rd (2024) @ 3:37:18 PM #3
Marybelle22
Marybelle22 User

Same here - reverts to some weird number after I put my brithdate in.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop