Posted Mar 25th (2024) @ 4:56:13 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Quaker State® - 400 Social Sweepstakes 3/31/2024
Quaker State®400 Social Sweepstakes

Click here to enter

Calling all racing fans!

Rev up your engines because Quaker State® is giving away Racing Swag prizes!

Sign up by the end of the month for your shot at winning either a branded Quaker State hat or t-shirt.

Good luck! There will be 200 winners picked!

ELIGIBILITY: Open only to individuals who are legal residents of, and residing within, the fifty United States (including the District of Columbia) and are at least eighteen years old at the time of entry

ONE HUNDRED WINNERS: First Prize Each "First Prize" is a Quaker State Racing Branded T-Shirt. The Approximate Retail Value of each First Prize is Eighteen Dollars ($18.00). No more than one hundred First Prizes will be awarded. The total ARV of all First Prizes is Eighteen hundred Dollars ($1,800.00).

ONE HUNDRED WINNERS: Second Prize Each "Second Prize" is a Quaker State Hat. The ARV of each Second Prize is Eighteen Dollars ($18.00). No more than one hundred Second Prizes will be awarded. The total ARV of all Second Prizes is Eighteen hundred Dollars ($1,800.00).

Total ARV of all Prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes is Thirty-six hundred Dollars ($3,600.00).

The odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries in the Sweepstakes

Period.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Mar 26th (2024) @ 5:11:03 PM #2
LOUISE BLOUIN
LOUISE BLOUIN User

YAHOO! I'M IMPATIENT TO SEE IF I WILL WIN! MANY THANKS

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop