Posted Feb 26th (2016) @ 1:52:14 PM #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Overflow and Round-Up Sweepstakes

Last night we made a change to the way the sorting of the sweepstakes work. We hope by doing this we can bring you many more chances to win!

It may sound a little confusing but there are now 3 different types of sweepstakes. I will do my best to explain each one below:

All Sweeps: Contains all three categories.

Big Prizes: Sweepstakes from well known companies, bigger prizes, lots of winners and local giveaway.

Overflow: These sweepstakes are also from well known companies but may be giving away a smaller prize or offering a similar giveaway each month. The overflow may also contain big prizes with entries that go on for more than a month or two, open to many countries, require additional steps to enter or may not be to clear on the rules.

Round-Up: These sweepstakes contain everything else from the internet. Many sweepstakes submissions are added to the round-up as well as blog giveaway posts and sweepstakes that have multiple ways to enter. Round-up sweepstakes also contain international giveaways and sweepstakes that aren't to clear on the rules.

Each person may prefer to try their luck on different types of sweepstakes and we hope that bringing them all to you will save you time and allow you to win more often.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in this thread below.

Happy Sweeping :)

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Feb 26th (2016) @ 1:58:07 PM #2
kaylinbruce
kaylinbruce User

I will just continue going through everything daily. I swear your site is open 24/7 on my desktop. Lol

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop