Posted Jun 26th (2016) @ 9:00:04 AM #1
lizk
lizk User
Little winning streak

I've been on a little winning streak, lately. First, I won two tickets to the Mexico v Uruguay copa America game in a local sweepstakes from Hensley. Then I won grilling tools from Heineken in the Heineken summer sweepstakes https://www.heineken.com/us/agegateway?returnurl=/us/Summer/Entry. But my biggest win yet, from tech armor in their fathers day giveaway: an iPad pro and accessories. No photos because it's on its way to my dad.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Jun 26th (2016) @ 4:30:04 PM #2
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User

That does sound like a nice winning streak to me

Congratulations on those awesome wins! That view looks amazing!!!

Thank you for sharing with photos and I hope your streak continues!!!

Posted Jun 27th (2016) @ 10:18:58 AM #3
beadqueen19
beadqueen19 User

Congrats and nice wins! I feel like all I do is enter sweeps, and have nothing but carpal tunnel to show for it! lol JK. I'm happy that people are winning!

Posted Jul 1st (2016) @ 10:24:45 AM #4
lizk
lizk User

Yes, I spend a lot more time not winning than I do winning! Each of these wins represents one type of sweepstakes I try to focus on: the soccer tickets were a local sweepstakes, open only to residents of my state, the Heineken sweepstakes had LOTS of prizes, and the iPad had a short entry period (I usually look for single entry sweepstakes ending soon on infinite sweeps-there were so many around fathers day for some reason). Keep at it!

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop