Posted Aug 7th (2016) @ 3:28:41 PM #1
Guest User
 User
Not a Win

I do not have facebook and apparently cannot enter any of your sweepstakes without a facebook number.  Why limit your audience?

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Aug 15th (2016) @ 9:57:38 AM #2
craig1954
craig1954 User

It is possible to have a Facebook account that you can use solely for your sweeps that require Facebook. You will use it similarly as an email address used just for sweeping. Doing both would leave your main accounts uncluttered. The drawback is that you will not have any 'friends' on your sweeps Facebook page and thus no extra referral entries.

Posted Aug 15th (2016) @ 12:26:22 PM #3
admin
100002987098468 User

I'm sorry there isn't another solution currently.

Without a Facebook account and trying to enter sweepstakes is like fishing without bait.

Sure you may catch a win or two, but 80% of the fish are using Facebook for their sweepstakes, bonus entries, tracking and more.

We are not trying to limit our audience, but instead Facebook gives us a way to make sure it's really a user who is trying to enter the sweepstakes instead of a bot.

My question is, why are you limiting yourself on sweepstakes?

If you really want to win, you must adapt to the marketing angles that the sponsors are using. Like we are now seeing a trend towards Pinterest and believe those sweepstakes are great opportunities to win.

This may change in the future or at any time, but currently having to login after entering 3 sweepstakes on Facebook is required.

I'm sorry for any trouble you may have and I hope you have a great day.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop