Posted Apr 2nd (2017) @ 6:23:43 AM #1
Angelina Walker-Ward
Legit Easy Study to Make $100

If this is not allowed, please delete. 

NOT A SWEEPSTAKES, but I just took part in a study that was super quick and easy and made $100 directly in my paypal account or you can get an Amazon gift card. 
I don’t usually post things like this until this study came along, but this is a legit way to possibly earn a quick and easy $100 if you or your child have had an ” X-Ray, MRI, CT Scan, or Mammogram ” within the last 24 months, are commercially insured (excluding Medicare or Medicaid related plans) and live in GA, NC, SC, TX, CT, MA, IN, NY, or NJ. They are expanding to more states in the future, so you can get on their list to get a first try at it if you are interested and do not live in one of those states. I was super skeptical, but you are able to black out any personal information including your medical claim number, which you should do. It may take a little time for them to get back to you. It took almost 2 weeks until I received my the money in Paypal. You can be paid through Paypal or Amazon gift card.
***Please, if you do this, it will ask on the first page if a friend or family member referred you, please select yes and put “Angelina Walker-Ward” in that space and I will get a $50 bonus for each participant who qualifies under me.***
You can redact all personal information when sending in your EOB (Explanation of Benefits) statement from your insurance. If you don’t have your EOB you may be able to get it online or I made a quick phone call to the insurance and they emailed it to me. I also needed to ask for my CPT code. Keep in mind the studies focus primarily on radiology services performed in hospitals or affiliated outpatient facilities, so these facilities have a better chance of qualifying than independent clinics or imaging centers. In order to be eligible, one must be commercially insured (BCBS, Aetna, United, etc.) 
This is the link:  
https://healthcostresearch.com

Thanks and hope you qualify!!  

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Apr 29th (2017) @ 3:02:44 PM #2
Angelina Walker-Ward

Just a reminder to anyone who does this to use my name as a referral when you first start the process. If you wait until the end, they can’t add it after. ***It will ask on the first page if a friend or family member referred you, please select YES and put “Angelina Walker-Ward” in that space and I will get a bonus for each participant who qualifies under me.***If you forget, you can always let them know before your information is processed. Thanks to anyone who refers me. 

Posted May 11th (2017) @ 6:16:39 AM #3
Angelina Walker-Ward

Just a heads up for anyone applying: If your insurance isn’t listed in the drop down when you first apply, just check other.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
W-A+©2011-2019 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.Mobile - Desktop