Posted Jun 12th (2017) @ 4:26:39 PM #1
jonjon1
jonjon1 User
mr

I have been doing infinite sweeps for over 5 years,everyday I do them faithfully and all I have ever won was a $6 string cheese prize,what am I doing wrong!

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Jun 12th (2017) @ 5:31:49 PM #2
qtschartner
qtschartner User

There's nothing I can really tell you except for fact You are doing  nothing wrong and don't stop entering them because it takes times and patience  because I've been entering them since 2012 and have entered over 1000's of them and had won small prizes like you have to winning big prizes  gift cards to dvd's and haven't had that many this year except for some books and dvds but still not done entering because in order to win you have to have that "Not Give Up" attitude

Posted Jun 13th (2017) @ 7:27:05 AM #3
Debbie Harshbarger
1495123753835222 User

Nothing....its all luck. I won a gaming computer but haven't received it...

Posted Jul 17th (2017) @ 12:13:33 PM #4
mollytoon
mollytoon User

I haven't been winning much lately, looks like some of these people are very lucky.  In the past I have won a few nice prizes. I don't think you are doing anything wrong, just the luck of the draw.  I hope you win something nice soon!

Posted Aug 28th (2017) @ 7:15:42 PM #5
renlooker
renlooker User

You are not doing anything wrong. It's the luck of the draw - just like the millions of people who play lottery tickets. There are hot and cold streaks so perhaps you are due a hot one soon.

Posted Sep 6th (2017) @ 12:58:26 PM #6
DesertDance
DesertDance User

Like everyone said, it's just luck.  there are many sweeps sites, but they all have the same ones and you just never know.  I wish you LUCK!  BELIEVE you will win, and you have a better chance.  When you enter, think "I got this!"  With a nod and a smile!  Attitude!!

Posted Sep 7th (2017) @ 9:19:05 PM #7
DesertDance
DesertDance User

Just one more thing.  I worry about you.  I win a lot!!  I don't post everything because many things I win are not on this site.  I do searches and I use hashtags.  I go local!  I always use social media to share (sponsors love sharers) and I love the photo things on instagram or FB or anywhere.  Go to the store, take a photo with the product and post it.  That is what sponsors want!  Do NOT be a LAZY contestant!  I won 5 contests today, but some were instagram and a couple were FB.  Twitter is always my friend.  You have to go out and do searches if you really want to win.  Good luck to you.  I hope all our advice has helped.

Posted Sep 9th (2017) @ 7:43:21 AM #8
Debra Oehlberg
1461479270834794 User

Try to break up your strategy. If you only enter daily wins, do one time entries. If you enter early AM, try late at night. Find some with many prizes, so you have a better chance of winning something. I think Infinite Sweeps is great, because they offer a free system that lets you know how many times you've entered, so you won't disqualify yourself by entering too many times. There are other sweeps forums out there. I use several.  I have won several nice wins from Infinite Sweeps.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop