Posted Oct 15th (2017) @ 6:20:29 PM #1
teresa dey
716350720 User
Teresa dey

I'm trying to see if I have had any wins.   I lost my phone for two months.   Do u have a list

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Oct 16th (2017) @ 5:16:12 AM #2
kaylinbruce
kaylinbruce User

If you had/have any wins, that information would be emailed to you from the companies holding the sweepstakes/giveaways.  This site list sweepstakes that are out there, but they don't actually run the individual sweepstakes.
Try opening your email and in the search bar of your email...type in "congratulations" or "congrats" or "winner" or "congratulate".  Search each word individually and scroll through any results which you may have received. Typically, you'd have a deadline of a few days or so to respond to a winning email notification so hopefully you didn't miss anything. Hope that information helps. Good Luck!

Posted Oct 17th (2017) @ 11:15:48 AM #3
Guest User
 User

Why would this site have your wins? 
And You dont need a phone to check email.

Posted Oct 17th (2017) @ 2:07:46 PM #4
adamiller
adamiller User

The only wins posted on here is what users have won and posted here sharing the news with others. If you have entered Sweepstakes you will need to check your social media accounts for messages, notifications or post from them stating you won as well as the email you signed up with for the giveaways. This Great site Just shares tons of sweeps for us to enter. Also When you win a giveaway you only have a short time to reply to the winning message to claim your prize, so you have to keep your email and social sites checked. Good luck $ sorry to hear about your phone.

Posted Oct 17th (2017) @ 7:07:25 PM #5
Guest User
 User

This person doesn't seem too bright.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop