Posted Feb 10th (2018) @ 12:45:05 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Hearst Media - House Beautiful March 2018 Name This Color Contest 3/8/2018
Hearst MediaHouse Beautiful March 2018 Name This Color Contest

Click here to enter

Hearst Media wants your help in naming a color in the House Beautiful March 2018 Name This Color Contest.

To enter, come up with a color name for the month's color describing it in 50 words or less.

One winner will receive $100 check and have their chosen name featured in the magazine.

Giveaway runs through March 8th.

ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of 18 years old in their state or territory of residence at time of entry. Legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the aforementioned age in their province of residence at time of entry are also eligible to enter.

GRAND PRIZE: One winner will receive $100 check and have their chosen name featured in the magazine.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Feb 11th (2018) @ 12:55:01 PM #2
Kathryn Cihak
Kathryn Cihak User

Tan-Tan (pronounced tahn-tahn) inspired by the baths at Tan-Tan, Morroco. The city is a grand souk on the western African Coast where caravans come from south and east bringing fruits,camels,rugs, herbs,jeans, electronics. The bath a soothing respite after a dry desert sojurn. the hot spring water is mixed with the cool.The walls are colored this adobe-pink.  I think of Tan-Tan.

Posted Feb 13th (2018) @ 12:15:46 PM #3
marguerite Steibesr
marguerite Steibesr User

I am naming this month color, Ballroom Pink. It is very similar to the color of the gown I wore to my Junior Prom.  My dress was designed after Cinderella's but instead of blue, mine was pink with a rose sash.

Posted Feb 13th (2018) @ 12:20:49 PM #4
Judy Royer
Judy Royer User

I am naming this month's color...Sandy Rose. This is a warm inviting color mixing, sand and rose pedals, lying on the beach at sunset.

Posted Feb 16th (2018) @ 10:43:45 AM #5
Sydney Stone
Sydney Stone User

I'm naming this color First Kiss. It conveys the innocence and tenderness of that experience.

Posted Feb 19th (2018) @ 3:33:21 PM #6
Gail Frey Collie
Gail Frey Collie User

It is such an innocent color with an undeniable sweetness. I would call it Hold My Hand.

Posted Feb 22nd (2018) @ 12:38:51 PM #7
Karlla Walker
986810268046288 User

Ballerina Blush...a sweet hint of color to grace the walls of a young girls room where dreams of her future begin.

Posted Feb 22nd (2018) @ 2:07:28 PM #8
Nettie Zolotucha
Nettie Zolotucha  User

I chose the proposed color name for March 2018 issue of "First Blush", because when I first saw this delicate color the name just popped into my head.

Posted Feb 27th (2018) @ 1:21:02 PM #9
Tamara Engel
Tamara Engel User

This color reminds me of the wispy threads  of pink in a sunrise.  It’s a hopeful color that makes you think the days possibilities are endless. I would call it Dawn’s Blush.

Posted Feb 28th (2018) @ 12:10:50 AM #10
Bev Satnan
Bev Satnan User

I am naming this color Cozy Rose'....The soft  blush color resembles Rose' wine, this color will complement any wall, giving the hint of comfort, warmth and relaxing undertones.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop