Posted Apr 3rd (2018) @ 2:33:29 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
The Children's Place & LEGOLAND - LEGOLAND Castle Hotel Sweepstakes 4/23/2018
The Children's Place & LEGOLANDLEGOLAND Castle Hotel Sweepstakes

Click here to enter

The Children's Place & LEGOLAND want you to have an amazing summer with the family this year.

Enter now to WIN the Ultimate Family LEGOLAND Castle Hotel getaway!

Select your date of birth and complete your entry to win a three night trip for 4 to LEGOLAND California with $2,000 for travel expenses.

The trip includes two day Park Hopper passes for 2 adults and 2 children with $300 for meals and expenses and a $200 The Children's Place gift card.

Plus, five more winners will receive $50 gift cards and four 1-day LEGOLAND California Park Hopper Tickets.

Submissions are valid up to one time daily through April 23rd.

ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., Canada (excluding Quebec), and Puerto Rico, who are at least 18 years of age or older as of date of entry (except in Alabama, Nebraska, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon participants must be 19 years or older to enter, and in Mississippi and Puerto Rico participants must be 21 years or older to enter).

GRAND PRIZE: One winner will receive a three night trip for 4 people to LEGOLAND California with $2,000 for travel expenses, two day Park Hopper passes for 2 adults and 2 children with $300 LEGOLAND California for meals and expenses and a $200 The Children's Place gift card.

Five runners-up will receive a $50 The Children's Place gift card and four 1-day LEGOLAND California Park Hopper Tickets.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Apr 8th (2018) @ 2:35:23 AM #2
Elizabeth Gonzales
Elizabeth Gonzales User

I would love to win cuz i like to take my kids some place nice. And see a smile on their faces since its been a while since we have gone somewhere like this.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop