Posted Apr 4th (2018) @ 3:27:52 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Alienware Arena - #IAMALIENWARE Performance Image Contest 4/29/2018
Alienware Arena#IAMALIENWARE Performance Image Contest

Click here to enter

Alienware Arena wants to see your best performance image of Alienware in the new laptops to WIN!

Upload YOUR image in their online giveaway with the hashtags #IAMALIENWARE and #PerformanceContest. Original images only.

Up for grabs is a performance PC including GTX 1060 and new i9 with 6 cores, keyboard, mouse and monitor PLUS carrying case.

FOUR WINNERS receive an Alienware package!

Get your images in for entry by April 29th.

ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of France, United Kingdom, United States (other than Rhode Island and US Territories), and any Province of Canada (other than Quebec), that are thirteen years of age or older and legal residents Germany that are fifteen years of age or older as of December 22, 2016.

GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive a brand new rig with Alienware 17 with GTX 1060 and new i9 with 6 cores, Alienware Pro Keyboard, Alienware Pro Keyboard, Alienware Vindicator Bag 17 and Alienware 25 Monitor - AW2518H. ARV $3,258.96

2nd Place: Alienware 15 with GTX 1050 and new i9 with 6 cores, Alienware Pro Keyboard, Alienware Elite Mouse and

Alienware Vindicator Bag 15.

3rd Place: Alienware 25 Monitor, Alienware Pro Keyboard, Alienware Elite Mouse, Alienware Vindicator Bag 15.

4th Place: Alienware 25 Monitor, Alienware Pro Keyboard, Alienware Elite Mouse, Alienware Vindicator Bag 15.

ARV of all prizes $7,611.87.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop