Posted Apr 29th (2018) @ 11:43:11 AM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Better Homes & Gardens - Dazzling Kitchen Refresh Sweepstakes 5/31/2018
Better Homes & GardensDazzling Kitchen Refresh Sweepstakes

Click here to enter

Enter now with Better Homes & Gardens and get ready for a Dazzling Kitchen Refresh.

This is your chance to WIN $5,000 to remodel your kitchen cabinets from N-Hance Wood Refinishing.

Plus, the winner will receive a check for $2,500!

Submit your entries to win everyday through the end of May.

ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, and the District of Columbia, excluding ME, ND, MT, WY and AK, 21 years or older. Entrants must own their own residence and have current wood cabinetry in the kitchen of their home. Individuals who reside in rental properties, mobile homes or do not have wood cabinetry in the kitchen of their home, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion are ineligible to enter. Entrants must live within 15 miles of 1 of the 470 N-Hance® Wood Refinishing franchise locations.

GRAND PRIZE: Up to a $5,000 Kitchen Cabinet Remodel from N-Hance Wood Refinishing & a check for $2,500. Total Approximate Retail Value of prize: $7,500. Sponsor will coordinate remodeling details of the prize with winner and the N-Hance Wood Refinishing franchise in winner's local area. Kitchen cabinet remodel may include, but is not limited to refinishing/renewal of current kitchen cabinets (i.e., keeping cabinets looking the same but repair any damage, thoroughly clean and refresh stain color) or a color shift (i.e., same cleaning and repairing but shift the color of the cabinets to a darker shade) or a customer color change (i.e., cleaning, repairing and changing the color of the cabinets to a white, grey, or any color the winner would prefer). Prize is awarded with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor or N-Hance Wood Refinishing. Please Note: Winner may be required to provide Sponsor and N-Hance Wood Refinishing proof of home ownership prior to receiving remodel service. As determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion winner will be disqualified if winner does not own their residence, does not have current wood cabinetry in the kitchen of their home, resides in a rental property, or mobile home or does not live within 15 miles of one of the N-Hance 470franchise locations. Winner may proceed with a kitchen cabinet remodel exceeding the $5,000 credit available, however winner will be solely responsible for the difference in cost. In the event the kitchen cabinet remodel cost less than the $5,000 credit available winner will not receive the remaining difference and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash (unless awarded as a check), but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including any costs exceeding the $5,000 remodel credit provided.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop