Posted Nov 25th (2023) @ 11:01:58 AM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Coca-Cola - Holiday Canada Instant Win & Sweepstakes 1/7/2024
Coca-ColaHoliday Canada Instant Win & Sweepstakes

Click here to enter

You could win a trip to the North Pole for a magical holiday experience from Coca-Cola!

Enter now and get ready for a three-night visit to Santa's Village to meet Santa's reindeer and the big guy himself.

You could also win a sleighload of other Instant Win prizes including $48 Visa gift cards, Knit Scarfs and Knit Beanies.

Submit your email address now using the official entry form and be sure to come back daily to celebrate the season and enter to win again through 1/7/2024.

Happy Holidays!

ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of Canada who are 13 years of age or older at the time of Entry/Game Play (defined below). See Section 6 below for complete details of prizes. Any Entrant who is under the legal age of majority in their province/territory must have the consent and permission of their parent or legal guardian to enter or play. Void outside Canada and where prohibited or restricted by law.

GRAND PRIZE: A four -day/three -night trip for two to Rovaniemi, Finland. Trip includes:

• accommodations at Aurora Cabins in Apukka Resort, activities at the Santa Claus Village, Night Snowmobile Safari
  • transportation between activities
  • select meals
  • roundtrip economy air transportation from major airport nearest winner's home and airport/hotel transfers in Finland

Approximate Retail Value: CAD$8,478.73

INSTANT WIN PRIZES: The prizes include:

• Virtual Mastercard® Prepaid Card. ARV: $48
  • Knit Scarf ARV: $29
  • Knit Beanie Hat ARV: $47
Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Jan 5th (2024) @ 4:51:31 PM #2
Craig Stone
Craig Stone User

I'm ready....

Posted Jan 17th (2024) @ 2:18:28 AM #3
Loretta Connor
Loretta Connor User

I know I will win $50,000‼️❤️💋🌹

Posted Jan 17th (2024) @ 2:20:03 AM #4
Loretta Connor
Loretta Connor User

I will be the winner in 2024 ,

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop