Posted Dec 5th (2023) @ 3:58:48 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Fly Flair - Holiday Giveaway 12/28/2023
Fly FlairHoliday Giveaway

Click here to enter

Fly Flair is gifting getaways this holiday season!

Join the Flair Flyers Club for the chance to win a trip for two to Mexico.

Weekly winners will be chosen in December to receive a trip for two including flights and hotel accommodations.

Don't forget to follow @flairairlines on Instagram + comment on the giveaway post and check back weekly for more chances to win.

Good luck!

ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of, and physically located within Canada (excluding Quebec), who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence is older at time of entry.

FOUR WINNERS: There will be one Prize available to be won in relation to each Entry Period:

• One round-trip flight for two to Mexico (PVR, CUN) on Flair Airlines and hotel accommodation for up to 7 days
  • One round-trip flight for two to Florida (FLL, SFB) on Flair Airlines and hotel accommodation for up to 5 days
  • One round-trip flight for two to Las Vegas (LAS) on Flair Airlines and hotel accommodation for up to 3 days
  • One round-trip flight for two to Montreal (YUL) on Flair Airlines and hotel accommodation for up to 3 days

Each Prize consists of one round trip flight for one passenger on Flair Airlines and hotel accommodation to be chosen by Flair Airlines at time of booking. Conditions apply – including, without limitation:

• one carry-on and one checked bag included
  • taxes and fees included
  • no blackout dates
  • limited seats for a limited time, subject to availability
  • valid for until December 31, 2024

The approximate retail value of each Prize is up to $5000 CAD – but will vary depending on the flight selected, accommodations chosen, and other factors.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Dec 24th (2023) @ 8:57:53 AM #2
Jessica Gagliano
Jessica Gagliano User

I would love to be able to go to Montreal, I had a flight booked there last year and something terrible came up and I lost my money on the flight. I would be so happy to try to go back again.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop