Posted Jan 9th (2024) @ 10:03:28 AM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Circle K® - BODYARMOR Launch Contest 3/4/2024
Circle K®BODYARMOR Launch Contest

Click here to enter

Over 50,000 BODYARMOR SuperDrink® beverage instant prizes to be won!

Between now and March 4th, purchase any 473mL BODYARMOR SuperDrink® beverage (or use the free entry options) and enter for the chance to win 1 of 5 custom sneakers valued at $5,000 each!

You could also Instantly Win a free BODYARMOR SuperDrink® Beverages offer.

Enter now and be sure to enter daily to design your own sneaker every day for bonus entries.

Good luck!

ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is only open to legal residents of Canada, who at the time of entry have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence

FIVE WINNERS: One pair of SRGN x BodyArmor sneakers.

Approximate Retail Value: $5,000 each

INSTANT WIN PRIZES: The prizes include:

• BODYARMOR SuperDrink® Beverages
  • BODYARMOR SuperDrink® Beverages

FREE METHOD OF ENTRY: Purchase is not required and does not enhance a person's chances of winning. If you wish to obtain the barcode without purchase, please send your request using one of the following methods:

By Mail: Including the name of the Promotion, your first name, return address or email address, and include a 25-word minimum hand-written essay about "Why would you like to win a pair of SRGN x BodyArmor sneakers?" on a plain piece of white paper with a stamped envelope to:

"Circle K BODYARMOR Launch Contest" c/o 612 Creative

PO Box 89639

Burnaby RPO University, BC V5A 4Z3

By Email: Include the name of the Promotion, your first name, and a 25-word minimum essay about "Why would you like to win a pair of SRGN x BodyArmor sneakers?" and send to prizes@circleksupport.com.

Each an "No Purchase In-Store EntrySubmission" and collectively, the "No Purchase In-Store Entry Submissions"). Upon receipt of a valid No Purchase In-store Entry Submission by the Sponsors, you will receive one entry for the Prize Draws (each a "No Purchase In-Store Entry" and collectively, the "No Purchase In-Store Entries").Limit:one No Purchase In-Store Entry per eligible Submission. Maximum of seven No Purchase In-Store Entries per week per person, during the Contest Period.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Jan 23rd (2024) @ 8:11:41 AM #2
Angelo Agazzi
Angelo Agazzi User

I wanna be a winner,

Posted Feb 13th (2024) @ 11:00:46 AM #3
Norma Jenkins
Norma Jenkins User

I will win!!!!!!!

Posted Feb 13th (2024) @ 11:01:07 AM #4
Norma Jenkins
Norma Jenkins User

I will win

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop