Posted Mar 2nd (2024) @ 7:04:20 PM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Kick Start for a Cause: Love Moto Stop Cancer Roczen Bike Giveaway 5/4/2024
Kick Start for a Cause: Love Moto Stop Cancer Roczen Bike Giveaway

Click here to enter

Kick Start for a cause and enter to win Ken Roczen's Race Bike.

Pipes Motorsports Group is giving away a Suzuki RMZ 449cc bike valued at $9,000!

This bike includes an A-kit suspension and a complete Hinson Clutch Setup to ride like the pros.

Complete the official entry form now and share the love to help stop cancer in its tracks.

See notes below for prize delivery information.

ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older or have reached the age of majority in his or her state of residence as of the Sweepstakes start date

GRAND PRIZE: Ken Roczen's Race Bike 2024 is one Suzuki RMZ 449cc (ARV $9,000.00). Prize does not include race-used suspension or race-used clutch system. Prize includes A-kit suspension and complete Hinson Clutch setup.

The Approximate Retail Value of the Prize(s) is $9,000.00

One potential winner(s) will be drawn randomly on or around May 07, 2024 at 01:00 pm Pacific Standard Time from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in accordance with these Official Rules through the entry methods offered.

NOTE #1: Winner should check standards for operation of a vehicle in their state before accepting Prize.

NOTE #2: The Prize will be delivered to the Winner.

NOTE #3: Winner understands and agrees that pick up the Prize may include, at Sponsor's discretion, an awarding ceremony which may be video recorded and/or photographed. Rights to any Prize ceremony video or photo belong solely to the Sponsor and can be used in any media at their sole discretion.

NOTE#4: The Prize must be registered in the Winner's state's department of motor vehicles within 30 days, unless sooner as required by state law, of taking possession of the Prize.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Mar 16th (2024) @ 5:01:42 PM #2
Brian fosnaught
Brian fosnaught  User

This would be a dream come true

Posted Mar 16th (2024) @ 5:01:42 PM #3
Thomas Roller
Thomas Roller User

Kickstart Kenny rocks!

Posted Mar 16th (2024) @ 5:03:12 PM #4
David DeLancett
David DeLancett User

Go Ken Roczen.

Posted Mar 16th (2024) @ 5:06:50 PM #5
Roger Mckenzie
Roger Mckenzie User

Love the fact that you are including your family in all of your success! Best wishes from a 51 year old family man that loves watching races!

Posted Mar 16th (2024) @ 5:10:23 PM #6
Jensen0204
Jensen0204 User

Would be a dream come true

Posted Mar 16th (2024) @ 5:23:52 PM #7
Candice Fleetwood
Candice Fleetwood  User

That is so wonderful that you are doing this for cancer. I have a friend who son passed away from cancer when he was just 15. I'm very proud That you are do everything little bit to helps to stop cancer!!!

Posted Mar 16th (2024) @ 5:29:22 PM #8
Candice Fleetwood
Candice Fleetwood  User

II already left a comment and you posted it

Posted Mar 17th (2024) @ 3:31:31 PM #9
abailey204
abailey204 User

I don't understand why the registration page wont load? I've used different browsers tried my PC and my phone. There's no confirmation it just sits and tries to load but never gets to the actual page.

Posted Mar 17th (2024) @ 8:05:35 PM #10
Rebecca Bash
Rebecca Bash User

This is such an awesome giveaway! Supporting kids and their fight against cancer is so amazing! Would love to win this bike for my boyfriend.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop