Posted Mar 8th (2024) @ 9:15:55 AM - (Sweepstakes Post) #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Meiomi® - Meiomi Open Sweepstakes & Instant Win Game 10/4/2024
Meiomi®Meiomi Open Sweepstakes & Instant Win Game

Click here to enter

Play Meiomi Open now to find out what you've Instantly Won!

This is your chance to win a trip for two to a golf tournament, monthly branded swag and other daily Meiomi Instant Win Prizes!

The grand prize winner receives a trip for two to the 2025 PLAYERS Championship Tournament in Florida complete with round-trip flights and hotel accommodations.

You could also WIN a Meiomi-branded golf bag, Meiomi-branded wireless headphones and more.

Complete the official entry form now and get ready to tee off with Meiomi!

ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion consists of a random draw sweepstakes and an Instant Win Game. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. The Game is open to legal residents of forty-nine states of the United States (excluding New Jersey) and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of Game Play.

GRAND PRIZE: A four -day/three -night trip for winner and one travel companion to the 2025 PLAYERS Championship Tournament in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. Trip includes:

• round-trip economy air transportation for winner and travel companion from major airport nearest winner's home (as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion)
  • three nights' hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy)
  • a pair of tickets for winner and travel companion to the Event
  • $750 spending money (awarded in the form of a check for winner)

Approximate Retail Value: $5,876

MONTHLY PRIZE: A Meiomi-branded golf bag (clubs not included), wireless headphones, tumbler and $25 Sponsor-specified gift card (ARV $379.49 each Monthly Prize).

Gift card terms and conditions apply. All prize components are Sponsor-specified.

FOUR HUNDRED THIRTY SIX INSTANT WIN PRIZES: A total of four hundred thirty-six Instant Win Game Prizes (two [2] per day), are available to be won, as follows:

• Eighty-four prizes of Meiomi-branded wireless headphones (ARV $59.99 each)
  • Eighty-three prizes of a Meiomi/PGA-branded wireless speaker/charger (ARV $37 each)
  • One hundred thirty-four prizes of a Meiomi-branded insulated mug (ARV $42 each)
  • One hundred thirty-five prizes of a Meiomi/PGA-branded insulated tumbler (ARV $35 each)
Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Mar 10th (2024) @ 5:20:34 PM #2
Mary Petty
Mary Petty User

This is an awesome sweepstakes.  I love playing golf and this would be a very memorable vacation for my husband and myself.   Thank you for offering this to all of us.  God bless all of you. 😊

Posted Mar 10th (2024) @ 7:34:50 PM #3
Joseph Morrill
Joseph Morrill User

Awesome 💯😎

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop