Posted Sep 22nd (2015) @ 8:07:12 PM #1
InfiniteSteve
InfiniteSteve User
Sweepstakes Submission Guidelines

We love when sponsors do giveaways and like giving our readers great chances to win.

This page includes the Sweepstakes Submission Guidelines and be practices on sweepstakes submission success. 

Do your best to explain who you are and what you are giving away in the short description in two sentences or more.

See examples below, paying attention to detailed and accurate title as well as detailed description.

Title: LeapFrog - Epic Sweepstakes

Short Description: Tell Leapfrog why your child is epic and you could win a LeapFrog Epic $500 prize pack! Enter to win a LeapFrog Epic tablet for kids, app card, Visa gift card and so much more! There will be a new winner selected every week through September 27th.

Title: USCCA - $5,000 Ammo Giveaway

Short Description: Here's your chance to win $5,000 worth of FREE AMMO! Enter today with the U.S. Concealed Carry Association for your chance to be 1 of 5 lucky winners to receive a $1,000 gift card to purchase your Own Private Stockpile of Ammo. Come back and enter again tomorrow through September 30th, 2015.

Approval Checklist

1. Link to the Official Rules

2. Prize value of at least $25

3. Open to United States or Canada

4. Must have less than 2 current giveaways

5. No blog hops or more than 5 bonus entries

Submissions are usually processed within 24 hours. But sometimes it may be as long as 72 hours. We do our best to check the submissions and process them in a timely manner.

Not all submissions may be approved. If you weren't approved and think you should be. Please Contact Us.

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Jun 30th (2016) @ 3:11:00 AM #2
Heavyhitter0717
Heavyhitter0717 User

The real deal

Posted Dec 7th (2016) @ 5:23:36 PM #3
Lifebright89
Lifebright89 User

Winner all prizes.

Posted Dec 7th (2016) @ 7:07:06 PM #4
dfraser
dfraser User

I really need to win this event for my grandmother. I want to surprise her for Christmas to make her happy.

Posted Aug 18th (2019) @ 3:18:06 AM #5
LoriannHoward8
LoriannHoward8 User

Here is problem with When does it Start? / When does it End

Posted Aug 6th (2022) @ 6:56:57 PM #6
dalveci rodrigues
dalveci rodrigues User

i think i should be approved to win ticket to show of Enrique Iglesias in September 2022 in vegas. Thanks

Posted May 14th (2023) @ 1:02:00 AM #7
Eunkang
Eunkang User

Want to win

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop