Posted Apr 1st (2019) @ 7:14:04 PM #1
Leilyn
Leilyn User

Grateful would be an understatement. Winning 250,000 to invest in a home would be such a blessing💜

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Apr 1st (2019) @ 7:49:52 PM #2
Walter
Walter  User

I am 53 year old men I have worked all my life and at time  found myself homeless  but one thing I have never ever in my life have won anything  and never really made a lot of money so I wasn’t able to have a savings  but with a little luck and a lot if hope I  might have a chance someday  good luck everyone.

Posted Apr 2nd (2019) @ 3:00:38 PM #3
Joyce L Fredricj
Joyce L Fredricj User

That's on my bucket list... that would be a dream come true... always wants the Kentucky Derby on the television and satellite wagering..

Posted Apr 3rd (2019) @ 6:38:31 PM #4
Joli smart
Joli smart User

Kentucky derby! I have dreams about being there, i also dream about having a home of my own.....dreams do come true hopefully mine will become reality!

Posted Apr 4th (2019) @ 10:30:20 AM #5
brenda
brenda User

Wow! My mom just lost my Dad of 62 years and they both worked two jobs to support the 5 kids they had in 5 years (then they got tv.. lol) where one of my dads jobs was breaking in wild horses..... they both love animals especially horeses, but they didn’t have a honeymoon and they both sold there wedding bands to help pay for my brothers eye surgery when he was 3 Yrs old .... and they always took people in to live with us over the years without taking any money from family or friends during there stay with us growing up.....and they were always happy with everyone else success and travels even though they had none of there own. My mom waitress 6 days a week till she was 77 years old and my dad still worked full time at a Sam’s club till his passing because they had too...;  (  when my dad passed I had to pay the $15 k for his plot, stone and funeral expenses and now I am paying there mortgage, taxes and bills along with the medical bills. Now that my mom is alone at the age of 81, I hope to be able to take hear somewhere exciting to give her a chance to explore who she is and enjoy life again even without my dad....

Posted Apr 4th (2019) @ 5:43:13 PM #6
Amy Jameson
Amy Jameson User

Im a single Mom with two teenagers and a 2yr old living trying to get buy on a single income. Winning this amount of money would let me buy A small home and set my kids up for college!

Posted Apr 4th (2019) @ 9:50:34 PM #7
Selesia Scullark
Selesia Scullark User

I would love to win the grand prize I really need and would love to have my very own dream home I am a 46yr old with the sickle cell disease and that win be my dream to win either the grand prize or the Kentucky Derby would truly be a blessing to me and my family                          Sincerely,Selesia Scullark

Posted Apr 5th (2019) @ 11:34:41 AM #8
Larry Linville
Larry Linville User

62 years old disabled trying to return to work. No one wants to hire someone of my age and I lost my home in the second Mississippi clay as well as to businesses. Currently I'm homeless living in my van. This would be a dream come true. I would open up my home to others that are just as unfortunate.

Posted Apr 5th (2019) @ 3:56:41 PM #9
christibrown1
christibrown1 User

This has always been on my bucket list and I am so excited!

Posted Apr 5th (2019) @ 6:08:48 PM #10
kim siekmann
kim siekmann User

Going to the Kentucky Derby has been on my bucket list for a very long time. I just want to wear a great hat and sip a mint julep watching the greatest horses in the world race.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop