Posted Apr 5th (2019) @ 6:34:43 PM #1
janet collins
janet collins User

Oh wow this would be so fun for Grandpa and I have always wanted to go and have just raised grandson to adulthood so our time for fun now!!!!

Share with Friends
Advertisement
Posted Apr 7th (2019) @ 1:52:08 PM #2
Cynthia Celeste
182950352681465 User

It would be a delight to have once in a lifetime to win and to go with the man that I share my life with. Yes we both have been ill. But we both have more deserving because of the UPS and downs to pay off the loan and fix up the house and enjoy it  Frank had a amputation on the left foot and I was battling with issues with female organs . We are looking  forward to see that the rest of the year is better

Posted Apr 7th (2019) @ 2:26:21 PM #3
Rusty Black
Rusty Black User

I would love the opportunity to see the icon of horse racing.

Posted Apr 7th (2019) @ 3:26:08 PM #4
Janis L. Hargrove
Janis L. Hargrove User

I am trying to preserve our family house which my day built one room at a time for our family 60 years ago.  I want a suite for my veteran brother who is now in the nursing home.  I want to bring him home.  My day was a truch driver and took any old would he could find to fill in a ditch to build our home.  The hous is now sinking and the foundation is totally gone.  Please help!! Thanks Janis Hargrove

Posted Apr 7th (2019) @ 3:29:08 PM #5
Janis L. Hargrove
Janis L. Hargrove User

Praise God from whom all blessing flow!! I need a new home for my veteran brother who is in the nursing home.  I want to bring him home.  My sister takes care of everyone else.  She now has three family members in the nursing home and I need a place for them and a suite for her!!  Ann Leslie Foots Thanks

Posted Apr 15th (2019) @ 6:55:14 PM #6
Jacqueline Miller
Jacqueline Miller User

Just once I would love to win between $250,000.00 to $5,000,000.00 would be great.

Other Similar PostsViewsRepliesLast Post
Do Not Sell My Information
©2011-2024 InfiniteSweeps.ca. All rights reserved.
Mobile - Desktop